An Automated, Scalable RF Platform for LTE Unlicensed, Wi-Fi, and IoT
Technologies like LTE unlicensed and applications such as IoT put new requirements on testing that can’t be met by existing solutions, which are geared towards link-level testing.
These challenges are addressed by Spider™. Spider™ is an automated RF Platform that is modular, scalable, and cost effective. Spider™ provides unmatched:
- Accuracy, reliability, and repeatability
- Modularity and scalability to a variety of technologies, applications, and use cases
- End-to-end automation of the entire test-bed
Spider™ builds on Azimuth’s 14+ years of technology (cellular, Wi-Fi), testing (performance, conformance), and industry (standards, forums, ecosystems) experience.
Spider™ consists of integrated hardware and software modules that provide:
- Controllable bidirectional MIMO links
- Wide channel bandwidth, wide frequency coverage (700MHz–6GHz)
- Variety of topologies with complete RF isolation (90dB)
- Connectivity with real devices in their native form
- Automation of entire test-bed, including devices, APs, traffic sources, etc.
Spider™ can be used as a standalone or as a platform on which turnkey solutions are built for:
- Technologies: LTE unlicensed, Wi-Fi (802.11ac, 802.11b/g/n)
- Applications: IoT (Drones, M2M)
- Use cases: MIMO, beam-forming testing, coexistence testing
How do I get started?
You can start with one of our turnkey integrated solutions (Spider Unlicensed), or you could get started with your own custom test-bed by exploring these two links: