Azimuth provides comprehensive product education to the technicians, engineers, and business partners responsible for installing, programming, and operating our products. We also train authorized distributor salespeople on the features and benefits of our hardware and software. We deliver training in formal classroom settings, in the field, and through certification programs. Our goal is to shorten our end-users’ learning curve, enabling them to progress rapidly from introductory courses to gaining the ability to customize test plans for application specific devices (ASDs), access points, and other wireless products with confidence.
Our courses are presented in a building-block format in which each module builds logically on one preceding it. 10x courses are entry level, and 20x and 30x courses typically require that an attendee has completed other Azimuth course prerequisites.
Azimuth’s current line-up of courses includes the following:
- Azimuth Hardware/Software training (AZ-101) – Introduces students to Azimuth, its hardware and software products, high-level architecture, and an overview of Tool Control Language (TCL)
- Azimuth Advanced Benchmark Training (AZ-102) – Offers and in-depth understanding of Azimuth benchmark tests
- Tool Control Language (TCL) Basics (SW-101) – Imparts the fundamentals of TCL programming using TCLTutorTM software
- Azimuth Software Architecture (SW-201) – Teaches students (with a programming background) to modify Azimuth software
- Azimuth Software Development 1 (SW-202) – Course participants will learn the use of various control libraries, application and GUI development as well as integration of Azimuth STUDIOTM Test Data Management Software
Azimuth Software Development 2 (SW-301) – Provides an overview of common communications layer protocols and their writing libraries as well as offering hands-on experience in creating custom device libraries.