DAC Device Automation & Control
Optimizing Test Execution through Simplified Device Automation
DAC is an automation module which enables control of a wide range of devices and related elements. With DAC, users can create automated test cases and effortlessly execute them, either from Azimuth’s open source end-to-end automation platform, Test Builder/Test Scheduler or from an external framework. Test Builder/Test Scheduler is optimized for use by field and lab teams.
DAC can be used to automate/control:
- Mode Control: Airplane Mode, Reboot
- Device Operation: Call (including VoLTE), FTP, UDP, SMS, Ping, YouTube, Web, etc.
- Request device status
- Logging/Diagnostics Monitors:
- Device Logging: Android ADB Logcat logging (on device)
- Device – Diagnostic Monitors: Qualcomm QXDM
- Network Monitors: JDSU SART Network Probe
- PC Operations: iPerf, FTP, UDP, Device AT Command Control
Device automation can be used to control any Android device (without the inconvenience of rooting or loading with a special build). In addition to automating operations such as Web Browsing and VoLTE DAC also returns the KPIs and user experience KQIs associated with these operations. (KQI example: the amount of time it takes to load a webpage)
Click here to request more information or a follow-up contact from Azimuth.