ACE 400 WB for Wi-Fi MIMO Channel Emulator
The Azimuth Channel Emulator ACE™ 400WB/Wi-Fi is a stand-alone Wi-Fi test platform that accurately emulates multipath characteristics with channel correlation, enabling real-time performance testing of Wi-Fi devices. The ACE™ 400WB/Wi-Fi combines dynamic channel modeling techniques, RF control with intuitive device configuration, and test automation to enable efficient and repeatable testing
The ACE™ 400WB/Wi-Fi does bidirectional emulation of up to 32-channel 4×4 MIMO systems. It features six built-in 802.11n specified models that allow users to re-create typical Wi-Fi scenarios for accurate performance testing. This real-world emulation in a lab environment replaces traditional wireless field tests that are time consuming and lack repeatability.
The ACE™ 400WB/Wi-Fi enables users to:
- Reliably and accurately test performance of Wi-Fi systems over range and in motion in multipath environments
- Quickly analyze test data, enabling faster identification and resolution of all system design elements that reduce performance
- Streamline device testing by providing direct connections to 802.11 devices and eliminating external RF devices
- Test MIMO algorithms and debug errors
- Reproduce accurate results through the use of RadioProof™ enclosures.
Using Azimuth’s DIRECTOR™ II Test Executive software, tests run on the ACE™400WB/Wi-Fi Channel Emulator can be fully managed and automated reducing time to market.
ACE 400WB/Wi-Fi is unique in its ability to perform dynamic bidirectional channel emulation of up to 32-channel 4×4 MIMO systems for thorough point-to-point multipath performance analysis.