Azimuth Systems Inc. is a leading provider of wireless broadband test equipment and channel emulators for LTE-Advanced, LTE, WiMAX, and other 2G/3G/4G technologies. Azimuth’s products are used by the world’s foremost wireless semiconductor and system vendors, as well as by leading service providers, to speed time-to-market and improve wireless service quality. Azimuth’s standardized test solutions enable research, development, QA, and marketing engineers to test the performance, conformance, and certification of broadband wireless devices and networks supporting data, voice, and video applications.
Azimuth’s Solutions enable dynamic modeling of real-world radio environments to accelerate testing while improving reliability of wireless solutions.
The Azimuth Approach
Azimuth testing solutions center on its patented testing technology, which provides unmatched repeatability, flexibility, and automation for wireless data communications testing. The key elements of the Azimuth Approach include RadioProof™ enclosures (which isolate the RF environment) and Azimuth DIRECTOR™ test executive (which provides an easy-to-use console for test and device management).
Azimuth is the leader in testing solutions for wireless voice, video, and data devices and networks. Our solutions deliver automated scripts that enable the development of better products while dramatically reducing test time and expense:
- Benchmarking—Compare device and infrastructure solutions with both conducted and over-the-air performance tests.
- Troubleshooting—Use Azimuth’s real-world solutions to track down problems’ root causes. Use Field-to-Lab to evaluate the dynamic environment in which the problem appeared. Use ACE MX and MX2 to emulate the faded real-world environment that users experience.
- Product Development—Rely on precise measurement of throughput and device interoperability against real-world environments consisting of either standard channel models or dynamic real-world drive test captures.
- Interoperability—Assess how well devices and infrastructure interact when connected via a real-world environment.
Azimuth offers both hardware platforms for test (ACE MX and RPM) as well as software-driven solutions to leverage Azimuth’s MIMO expertise (FTL).
- Channel Emulators—Accurately emulates multipath environments to test wireless devices based on Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology
- Field to Lab—Software that enables use of the unfiltered drive test data to help test engineers visualize the radio environment and network state that existed during a drive test when a problem occurred. Unlimited playback of any mapped drive test data.
Azimuth’s fully integrated software architecture is designed to efficiently manage all aspects of wireless testing from test configuration to analysis of results.
- Azimuth DIRECTOR™ II is a flexible software management tool that runs standard scripts, enables automation of custom test plans, and manages all the devices in the test-bed.
Azimuth provides comprehensive training to those responsible for installing, programming, and operating our products. In addition, we train authorized distributor salespeople on the features and benefits of our hardware and software. We deliver training in formal classroom settings, in the field, and through certification programs. Azimuth offers a complete package of professional services.